3 - Outdoors, sheltered from elements
EN 50131-1; 50131-4 compliant
13.8VDC supplied directly from the BUS line, with 14.5V step-up stated on the board to assure that the internal battery is appropriately charged (standard rechargeable 12V 2.2Ah PB - not supplied). Battery is crucial for the device’s proper operation and its charge level is checked on a daily basis by the control panel.
The device reports attempts to open, remove and break-into the unit.
Monitoring and Testing
You can brieﬂy enabled siren from the control panel in order to test its operation. Power losses could require internal battery replacement when same is worn out.
SR AA Bus operates only when used with a SilBus control panel
reporting the following events. The sound level of all voice/ audible alarms is adjustable from zero to the loudest available volume and can be associated with excludable LED ﬂashing.
- System arming: three beeps.
- System disarming: one beep.
- Pre-alarm (input delay): voice warning or intermittent beeping for preset time with associated and excludable LED ﬂashing.
- Audible/Tamper alarm: siren sounds at the loudest volume for up to 240 seconds (adjustable) while ﬂashing.
- Voice Alarm (replacing audible alarm): siren broadcasts a pre-recorded voice announcement that is repeated for preset time while ﬂashing.
Note: since alarms are assigned to each individual detector, each detector can trigger voice o audible alarms as required.
Sound power and ﬂashing
- Audible alarm: over 118 db at 1m.
- Optical alarm: orange ﬂashing strip-LED, about 40 ﬂashes/min.