2 - Indoor
Reports device being opened.
Monitoring and Testing
System’s check is performed with every operation and same is validated by command confrmation.
Armed zones - Events - Protected fxture left open - Low battery of one or more system components - Touch-pad low battery.
1. Command sent to the control panel to fully arm all or one or more selected zones, disarming command, both requiring a 5-digit CODE. Subsequent reception of confrmation of the sent command from the control panel.
2. Operates as above over appropriate magnetic TAG and integrated TAG reader.
3. Operates as above and transmits over the phone a silent alarm to preset numbers. (duress alarm).
4. Displays control panel’s operating mode (totally/partially armed or disarmed)
5. Alarm transmission to the control panel, with or without siren activation, with or without telephone calls activation (24h zones).
6. Transmission to the control panel of 1+32 home automation commands for various uses.